Sunday, October 10, 2010

Geez...I am horrible at this!

Ok...I swear it won't be two months again...alright, who knows!

LOTS has happened since the last time I wrote!

School is going VERY well! I spent the day today getting ready for my first parent/teacher conference! We are having them tomorrow night and Thursday night and then no school on Friday! YAY! A three day weekend is much needed!

I have a new little friend! Her name is Malli and she's a miniature Australian shepherd! She's my snuggle buddy and she's adorable! She was a rescue...and free...so it doesn't get much better than that. We're working on not barking when Mom leaves for school...and not pooping in the house. Silly dog.

I got moved to Liberty in September! It's been really nice being so close to everything. The 7 minute commute to work is so much better than my 45 minute drive in and out! I'm really enjoying being down here full time!

Other than that, things are pretty boring! Just teaching and teaching and grading and tutoring. That's about the extent of it right now! But I wouldn't have it any other way! I'll include pictures of the puppy soon!!

Much love,
H

No comments: