Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Travels and the New Year!

I was sorting through some of the pictures from our Christmas extravaganzas and thought I would share a few photos! We spent our first week of break in Missouri! We had a chance to spend Christmas Eve and Day with my parents and family. Then we spent our second week in Iowa with Brian's family! We had so much fun, but we definitely need a vacation from our vacation and getting back into last week was a little rough on us all! We are very thankful to have been able to spend so much time with our families, though! We love you all so much!

Brian surprised Caden and I and took us to see the Nutcracker the weekend before Christmas!

Brian's Mom's whole family at the Christmas in Cedar Falls, Iowa.

Christmas with Brian's Dad and family.


Our fabulous gingerbread house!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

These make my heart sing as cliche as that is! :) I'm so happy for you!