Thursday, February 17, 2011

February = SO FAST!

February is flying by!! It's been a great month, so far, though! Lots of stuff going on, but it's been really good!

Caden is doing an excellent job at her gymnastics meets! The last two we've finished first all-around and third all-around! Championships are in March in Lawrence. Yes, I'm going, you know I love the child when I will spend the day in Lawrence, home of the pillaging, marauding jayhawks...grrr...Seriously, though, she's doing a great job and we couldn't be more proud of her!

We all had a great Valentine's Day! Caden and I both got a dozen and a half roses from Brian and I also got flowers from Mom and Daddy! Caden got all kinds of books and pretty stuff, I got new pearl bracelets and earrings, and I made a donation to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes in Brian's name. FCA means a lot to him and I really wanted to do something special for him! He loved it! I was glad!

We've had parent/teacher conferences this week, so we've had a few long days, but we have tomorrow off, which is nice! The three of us are flying out first thing in the morning to go skiing in Breckenridge. We won't be back until Monday and we're super excited to get away for a while and go have some fun! I'm sure I'll have pictures to post when we get back early next week...

Other than that, it's just been lots of school and working and dance and gymnastics! We so can't wait for the weather to really warm up! It's 75 today, but I doubt it stays around...I'm definitely ready for it to be this warm to stay! We are very thankful for the warm day today, though!

Alright, I better get back to preparing for my kiddos and their parents!

Love to you all!
Hannah

No comments: