On to my list for the day.
Today, I am thankful for:
- Quiet time. I love having friends and family around, but I really like the time I have, just me, when I can be quiet.
- Good workouts. They are the best way to clear my head and help things make more sense. Plus, I can eat what I want then...kind of.
- Oatmeal. I eat it all the time. Weird, I know.
- My parents' marriage. They are an amazing example of what it should look like. Not perfect, not Hollywood, just real life love.
- Technology. I love being able to reach out to a friend whenever I want to, or find a new recipe, or look at bags I can't afford, or... :)
- Grace. I'm not perfect, not by a long shot. But I'm constantly surrounded by grace from my husband, my family, my friends, and my God.
- Police shows on TV. I make my husband crazy, but I love reality TV cops shows. Weird, I know.
- Days when I don't have anywhere to be. I love waking up knowing I have all day to do whatever I want!
- New, healthy babies. I had a friend have a baby yesterday. Everybody's great. It really and truly is a miracle.
- OPI nail polish. Last but not least. It really does make me happy :)
Random list today...I suspect they're only going to get more random!